22 October 2008

Fun with Facebook

Let me share with you something that is an absolute blast. Go on someone's facebook page that you know pretty well and recount some very specific details of a fictional time you two were hanging out.

For instance, I put this on my sister's Facebook wall...

Yeah, Jess, that was crazy you going downtown and meeting that guy who sold burritos. Who would have ever thought paper could smell like that. I mean for REAL. I can't believe it when we saw that dog who wore that hat with those things on it's feet that reminded you of that time you spent 3 months in Utah. That was CRAZY...

Ahh, good times...

I am hoping she gets response from her friends asking her when did she spend 3 months in Utah. It is almost like the more random the facts, the more believeable it is.

I now have a new hobby.

No comments: