18 December 2009

One of the greatest love songs

I ran across one of the greatest love songs ever. When I read these words and think of my lovely wife, it is hard to not become emotional.

Here are the lyrics:

It’s getting kind of hard to believe things are going to get better

I’ve been drowning too long to believe that the tide is going to turn

And I’ve been living too hard to believe things are going to get easier now

I’m still trying to shake off the pain from the lessons I’ve learned.


Having you here now I see things are going to be brighter

And feeling you here now I know I might make it through.

Loving you this long has made me believe in forever

And with you these dreams I have gotten might some how come true.


And knowing your grace this well just makes me want to be better

Knowing your heart this well makes me wish mine would grow.

Loving you this much makes we want to write sweet songs forever.

With a little luck we could make the whole world know how much I love you.


And when I see your face I swear to the Lord I was dreaming.

And when I hold your hand I watch time disappear into air.

And when I speak your name I can feel I just said something sacred.

While saints pray for heaven I thank God I’m already there.



Here is where I found the song. There may be some slightly offensive stuff until 1:15 into the video, so feel free to skip to that point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-H5XG5x1Fc

I so love my wife.

1 comment:

jjsmom said...

I love you too baby, so much.
You are my sunshine, my superman.
Things are always better when I am with you