27 April 2009

Tara is the nicest person of the day

http://monpetitmot.blogspot.com/

Tara Snow is a person I got to know when she worked for an architecture firm that we did business with. I enjoyed every interaction with Tara, especially her upbeat personality and hearing a rumor that she matched her bubbly personality with large amounts of death metal and hard core punk. I still doubt these, but found the combination too much fun.

It was great to learn that her sunny personality comes from her relationship with God...I should have known.

Check out her blog, and especially the awesome stuff she says about me, HERE.

Thanks, Tara...you win the nicest person of the day award...

1 comment:

Miss T said...

Thanks Brian! Well, hopefully now you will have more than 3 readers, at least you can know that myself and the "other" Brian will be reading your blog. : )

It is true that I am way into music. Maybe not so much death metal, haha, but my interests are varied for sure.

Your blog really is uplifting and hopeful! Everything I wrote is true. Keep writing! : )